Lorries involved in ‘accident’ catches fire
The Health Safety Security & Environment (HSE) Department & Logistic (LGC) Department of CSA Kuantan conducted an Off-Site Emergency Fire Drill within the Kuantan Port area to ensure the off-site emergency plan and procedures can be implemented effectively. Selected customers were invited to observe the drill. Due to the nature of the drill, local emergency management and authorities such as Kuantan Port and Bomba were called to respond to the emergency.
The drill was staged within the Kuantan Port vicinity with the following scenario:
- An ‘accident’ occurs and iso tank is found to be ‘leaking’. Meanwhile drivers assist each other and evacuate the scene
2. Off-site Incident Commander, LGC Team & HSE Team at the Command Post
3. Drill Observers at the drill site
4. Bomba arrives at the drill site
5. ‘Fire’ is put out by Bomba personnel